About Star Essence

Star Essence is a company dedicated to creating impeccable vibrational essences. This includes using sacred activated water, exquisite quality flowers and gemstones, intention and attention. Star Essences are made during powerful planetary activations and alignments in energetically powerful places. They address healing as well as evolution, with an ultimate goal of PEACE, within ourselves and on our planet. They are made with love! www.staressence.com

Friday, May 3, 2013

Making the Gorse Essence

Gorse
by Star Riparetti

Part 12 of the series The Moment of Bloom ~ My Ecstatic Journey Making the Bach Flower Essences in a Golden Bowl 

Gorse seems to be the most powerful to date.

I had driven San Marcos Pass several times recently, and seen Gorse growing all over the mountain sides.  The day came to make the Gorse essence- and I was still wondering where I would be able to find a place to park to make it.  I didn't really want to make it right on the highway.  As magic will happen, and through a series of listening- turn here, go there, turn around, keep going, etc… I ended up in a perfect spot, a field to park in, right next to the big, beautiful yellow gorse.  For some reason I was on the verge of tears- actually had very watery eyes- throughout the Gorse making.  I could feel a huge, huge energy from this, entering my heart, palpably.  It had a lot to say about the vastness of this project.

Making the Gorse Essence

Gorse blossoms in the Golden Bowl

Close-up of Gorse blossoms in the Golden Bowl

NEXT: Making the VINE Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment