About Star Essence

Star Essence is a company dedicated to creating impeccable vibrational essences. This includes using sacred activated water, exquisite quality flowers and gemstones, intention and attention. Star Essences are made during powerful planetary activations and alignments in energetically powerful places. They address healing as well as evolution, with an ultimate goal of PEACE, within ourselves and on our planet. They are made with love! www.staressence.com

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Making the Beech Essence

by Star Riparetti
 
Beech
Part 15 of the series The Moment of Bloom ~ My Ecstatic Journey Making the Bach Flower Essences in a Golden Bowl

Beech came quickly and easily, at my botanical friend Lori Ann's yard.  There it was, right in bloom- both male and female flowers going into the essence.  I could feel the Beech tree energy entering me as I was driving up the mountain to her home.  Beech trees from all over coming to share and add their energy.

As I sat and watched the bowl I saw a golden orb moving around in front of me, and I'm wishing I could have somehow documented it...  It was about the size of a ping pong ball.  It looked like a golden dandelion floating.  It was fun.  I don't know if it had any other message.

Afterwards Dr. Bach was clapping his hands and saying, Well done!  It is such a joy to feel Dr. Bach's presence so powerfully as I embrace this project.  I feel such support from the higher realms.

Beech blossoms in the Golden Bowl


Beech blossoms in the Golden Bowl (detail)

NEXT: Making the CLEMATIS Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment