About Star Essence

Star Essence is a company dedicated to creating impeccable vibrational essences. This includes using sacred activated water, exquisite quality flowers and gemstones, intention and attention. Star Essences are made during powerful planetary activations and alignments in energetically powerful places. They address healing as well as evolution, with an ultimate goal of PEACE, within ourselves and on our planet. They are made with love! www.staressence.com

Friday, May 24, 2013

Making the Clematis Essence: The Message to Make It Easy on Myself

by Star Riparetti

Clematis
Part 16 of the series The Moment of Bloom ~ My Ecstatic Journey Making the Bach Flower Essences in a Golden Bowl 

The Clematis had been spotted in the wild by Aanjelae (Star Essence Office Manager and Multi-Tasker Extraordinaire) on her long weekend hikes.  I was very happy to know it was there, and the time to go on the search didn't seem to be there.  Then Lori Ann (my friend and botanist) told me she has it growing in her yard.  I went and had a look.  It was very beautiful.  After that the purple clematis kept coming to me- I could see it so often when I closed my eyes.  I kept thinking, should I go on that hike and find it in the wild?  Would that be best?  The Clematis from the yard was relentless.  It said, Make it easy on yourself.  The energy of the wild clematis is going to come and offer it's energy as well.

Close-up of Clematis flower

So again, I went to Lori Ann's amazing garden, and made the Clematis, and it was super cosmic!

Making the Clematis Essence

I kept seeing holograms of the flowers hovering above the bowl.  It was gorgeous.  And indeed, I could feel the energy of the Clematis from the mountain trail move in.  It was a beautiful thing, as I could see and feel the energy move in through Aanjelae's heart and into the bowl.  I'd never had that happen before.  Then energies from clematis everywhere started following- entering the bowl.  They came in like little gentle energetic angel butterflies.  It was very different than when the pines were entering the bowl- which was more like a zoom or a whoosh

Making the Clematis Essence

Clematis in the Golden Bowl


No comments:

Post a Comment