About Star Essence

Star Essence is a company dedicated to creating impeccable vibrational essences. This includes using sacred activated water, exquisite quality flowers and gemstones, intention and attention. Star Essences are made during powerful planetary activations and alignments in energetically powerful places. They address healing as well as evolution, with an ultimate goal of PEACE, within ourselves and on our planet. They are made with love! www.staressence.com

Friday, April 26, 2013

Making the Honeysuckle Essence: Perfect Bloom, Perfect Weather

by Star Riparetti

Part 10 of the series The Moment of Bloom ~ My Ecstatic Journey Making the Bach Flower Essences in a Golden Bowl

Honeysuckle
Interesting, sometimes it isn't the flower that I am waiting for, it is me.

I drove to ChaskaNorte, my land, and there was the Honeysuckle in all its glory.  I thought yes, today is the day, even though I wasn't feeling 100%.   It was only a little later that I realized that I had inadvertently left the Golden Bowl in town.  Somehow I must have known it would not be a good day for me.

I feel like I am being guided every single step.  When it is supposed to happen, heaven and nature come together and make it happen.  I am becoming more and more aware of the energetic involvement that I have.  I simply cannot make more than 2 essences in one day.  Often only one.  I think there was one time that I made 3, and that was a day when I had several wonderful helpers, which helped to attenuate some of the energy that was going through me.   I noticed I was quite exhausted later in the evening.  Still, even making 2 takes a lot of energy. With the Bach essences in the Golden Bowl, I have so far only made one in a day.  I knew that this project would take over a year, I just thought it would be because of the moment of bloom.  Now I realize it is also because of my own energy in this co-creative endeavor, and I have even more respect for this venture that I am on.  Even though it looks like the easiest thing in the world, and I feel happy and high and wonderful, making the essences, there is also a fatigue that comes with it, and I need to honor the process of resting in between.  The flowers are teaching me many valuable lessons, and I am SO GRATEFUL (and especially grateful that the lessons are gentle)!

A few days later, when I was back to feeling on top of the world, the Honeysuckle was still there in bloom, beckoning/beacon-ing me.  It was easy and I was in aromatic bliss.  Yum.  One of the great benefits of making essences is that you get to drink some of the mother essence, and that treat always feels like a sacrament.  The Honeysuckle was especially tasty!

Honeysuckle in the Golden Bowl

No comments:

Post a Comment