About Star Essence

Star Essence is a company dedicated to creating impeccable vibrational essences. This includes using sacred activated water, exquisite quality flowers and gemstones, intention and attention. Star Essences are made during powerful planetary activations and alignments in energetically powerful places. They address healing as well as evolution, with an ultimate goal of PEACE, within ourselves and on our planet. They are made with love! www.staressence.com

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Making the Vervain Essence: The Sun Plays Games as My Mind Plays Games

by Star Riparetti

Vervain
Part 14 of the series The Moment of Bloom ~ My Ecstatic Journey Making the Bach Flower Essences in a Golden Bowl 

Yesterday the clouds seemed to be following my mood.  I had a lot of concerns.  I kept telling myself to choose the thought that would make me feel better and not to dwell on the stuff that was bumming me out.  I wanted to make the Vervain flower essence.  The flower was certainly ready.  I went to look and was stunned with their subtle beauty- all there, saying, Choose me- I am ready.

What wasn't ready was me.  As my mood would get funky, the clouds would cover the sun.  Then when the sun would come out, I would think, Maybe I will go ahead and make that essence... and the cloud would come back.  Not today.  I needed a mood upgrade.  This flower essence making stuff is so co-creative.

Today I have come to peace with many things.  The sun is out.  A great day for Vervain.

Vervain

Vervain in the Golden Bowl

Vervain in the Golden Bowl


NEXT: Making the BEECH Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment