About Star Essence

Star Essence is a company dedicated to creating impeccable vibrational essences. This includes using sacred activated water, exquisite quality flowers and gemstones, intention and attention. Star Essences are made during powerful planetary activations and alignments in energetically powerful places. They address healing as well as evolution, with an ultimate goal of PEACE, within ourselves and on our planet. They are made with love! www.staressence.com

Friday, April 12, 2013

Making the Rock Rose Essence

by Star Riparetti

Part 7 of the series The Moment of Bloom ~ My Ecstatic Journey Making the Bach Flower Essences in a Golden Bowl

Rock Rose
The Rock Rose has always been one of my favorite plants.  I have them planted in different places around my ChaskaNorte property.  In contemplating my Golden Bach essence project, I was originally concerned that they were the pink variety, rather than the yellow used in Dr. Bach's Rock Rose essence.  There are yellow ones in the Santa Barbara area, and- I had a strong feeling to make it from a particular pink Rock Rose on my land.  There came the message that this essence could carry the vibration of all Rock Roses!

The wind had come and blown off blossoms, and what was left on the Rock Rose was not looking so great… I had the thought that I would make the essence sometime later- when and if there are a lot of buds open.  The very next day, quite unexpectedly, the Rock Rose plant was blazing with tons of beautiful open blossoms!  It was 11:11 on the clock (always a good sign for me), and I had time and energy to make the essence.  Easy breezy.  It was saying YES! Choose Me!

Rock Rose

Rock Rose in the Golden Bowl

NEXT: Making the WALNUT Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment